Friday, January 2, 2009

OUR DAY OUT

Today Chris and I wanted to go Canton just to walk and look around. I think Chris wanted to go to use his new GPS system (boys and their toys). Alissa was so silly today showing us crazy thing just to get that face from us. Chris and Alissa are just so silly and crazy when we go out. It makes me laugh well I get frustrated first then I laugh. We didn't get anything for us but we are tired from walking.

While we were gone Kristin went to lunch with her best friend Will. Will is a long time friend and almost like a brother, they fight like brother and sister back when they were younger. A year ago Will enlisted into the military we all cried we really didn't see it coming. Will left in August and graduated from boot camp in November and has been home for Thanksgiving and for Christmas his parents were excited, but when he leaves this time we don't know when he comes back. Kristin and Tyler went to the camp tonight, they are having a 50 year reunion with past camp employees. Kristin was so excite about seeing her friends from summer camp and showing off that ring.

Chris has been off for the last 11 days and he gets stir crazy after a while so the other night we started talking about our family vacation. This will probably be the last first with Kristin alone. Tyler, yes we love you but I'm already missing my little girl. We are going to driving to California so we can stop on the way there and on the way back to see things. We are already getting excited because we are staying right off the beach and going to try to get into a game show and then go Universal Studio.

2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh my goodness...your family could TOTALLY be on a game show! That would be awesome!

I know this is hard but she is not gone...Kristin is so close to you guys that she will involve you in everything. You are so blessed.

Kim West said...

But you aren't loosing a daughter, your gaining a son!! Isn't that what they say? I will be freaking out when it's Briley's turn to go through all of this...

It's funny that y'all are going to CA, Kim and the kids are wanting to go there, also. (I don't really care if I ever go there or not...too many wierdos there).

-Jimmy

Post a Comment