Tuesday, December 30, 2008

ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEW YEAR

www.proverebs31.com

This is a womens devotional website that I use for my daily devotions. If you don't have a time in your day I pray that God lays is on your heart because I know He really wants that time with us. Today was about curfews the things as a teenages we hated the do and don'ts of life. As christians we have the same kind of do's and don'ts in our life, now we decide the struggles or sin that we are going to fight with in our walk with Christ. I say all of this because this has always been a problem with me as a teenage as a young adult and as a christian being told I can't do something. Yes, I want everything and I don't like the word NO. I know I shouldn't be but as our sin natural always pulls at us. My pray for this year is to have a closer walk with Christ. So my friends and family that check my blog please pray for me my struggles in a daily walk as a christian and I also pray for you daily in your walk.

1 comments:

Kim West said...

Let's pray each other through 2009! I like that idea. 2008 went by so fast for us, I just hope that in 2009 we don't have to move, and that we can slow down enough to enjoy living a Christian life! I pray blessings upon all of you and a great 2009!

God Bless,
Jimmy and family

Post a Comment