Sunday, December 28, 2008

CHRISTMAS EVE

Tuesday evening our computer hard drive bit the dust,Praise God that it is under warranty so it cost just a little bit. So I don't have our computer so I'm a little lost. Picture will be coming soon.

Wednesday evening we went to my side of the family and spenttime on Christmas eve and just enjoyed the time with family. Part of my family is out of state so this year we did part of our visiting on the web cam. It is different, but it is kind of nice to still see everyone and visit. Our tradition is after Christmas at my family is to come home and watch The Scrooge (Please tell me ya'll know what The Scrooge is, musical old movie you have to see) read our Christmas story book it is a book that the girls have been reading since they were little ,but they want give it up do to it is what we have always done, we read the Bible story and then we pray and the girls go to bed. Now Santa gets ready yes we still do Santa for our teenage daughters and they are such little girls when it comes to Christmas. Santa does put everything unwrapped under the tree for Christmas morning, this year we waited to put it out because they like to get up at 1 or 2 in the morning to see their presents. I told you they are still little girls. We love it tell you the truth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment